How long can a school legally hold my excess student loan funds?
I was awarded a Staffordand applied for a bigger loan so that I could apply the extra money to my living expenses while I was in school. I started the school in July and still haven’t received my excess funds. Is there are law as to how long they can hold my funds?
Incoming search terms:
- how long can a school hold my loan
- how long can a college hold excess funds
- by law how long can my school hold my refund
- What is the longest a university can hold money from you
- is colleges allowed to hold loans for 4 weeks
- how long university hold refund
- how long does it take to get excess funds from college
- how long can they who hold my student loans
- how long can the school hold your money
- how long can college keep your loan